Brainbox Candy Mug - This Tea Tastes Like Minge
We all dread that one person at work who is incapable of making a decent cup of tea... tell it like it is with this in-your-face mug reading, "This tea tastes like minge!"
Mug measures 9.5cm high and 8cm in diameter. Comes in presentation box. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
To see the rest of our rude mugs browse our Rude Gifts section, available online, or in our brick-and-mortar shop based in York, UK.
EUROPEAN UNION CUSTOMERS - PLEASE READ! New EU tax rules started on 1st July 2021 meaning you are required to pay tax on orders delivered from outside the EU. If you choose to order, taxes are not collected when you check out, so you’ll receive a bill from customs before your items are delivered, which takes longer and may include additional customs charges. These are beyond our control and ...give the dog a bone does not receive any part of the taxes or customs fees.
COLLECTION (IN YORK)
If you would like to collect your order from our shop rather than pay for postage, select the 'Click & Collect' delivery option at checkout. Once your goods have been picked and packed we will email you to let you know your goodies are ready for you to pick up.
Cards Delivery - orders consisting solely of greetings cards cost £1.50 and are sent First Class. We can also write a message in your card and send it directly to the recipient. You can select this option on the individual card web page.
If you purchase cards with other items in our shop then the standard delivery charges, outlined below, will apply.
Standard Delivery on orders under £40 costs £3.95*. Delivery takes 3-5 working days.
Standard Delivery on orders over £40 is free and takes 3-5 working days.
* Some of the bulky/heavy items we offer for sale are excluded from our standard delivery charges and may incur a postage surcharge. If applicable, this is mentioned in the item description. You will be made aware of this during the checkout process.
Next Day Delivery on orders consisting solely of cards costs £6.95. Orders must be placed before 12pm. (Monday to Friday only, excludes Bank Holidays). If you purchase cards with other items in our shop then the delivery charges outlined below will apply.
Next Day Delivery (UK Mainland ONLY) costs £9.95. Orders must be placed before 12pm. (Monday to Friday only, excludes Bank Holidays).
Next Day Delivery cannot be guaranteed on Saturdays. All Next Day orders placed on weekends will be delivered on Tuesday.
Orders consisting solely of greetings cards cost £3.95 to be delivered overseas. If greetings cards are purchased with other items from our website then standard international delivery charges will apply, as detailed below. We can write a message in your card and send it directly to the recipient. You can select this option on the individual card web page.
Delivery to Europe costs £14.99**.
Delivery to the Rest of the World costs £24.99**.
** It may sometimes be possible that the standard international delivery charges set out above will prove insufficient for especially bulky/heavy parcels. In this case we will contact you and offer you a postage surcharge to meet the cost of shipping your order. Should you not wish to pay this surcharge we will refund your payment in full and cancel your order.
All international deliveries come with tracking and require a signature upon receipt.
International customers may have to pay additional customs and VAT charges which are not included in the total price displayed at checkout. From January 1st 2021 this includes customers in Europe. The amount of customs duty and VAT to be paid will be assessed at the point of entry of the destination country. We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges you may incur.
Potential additional charges by country:
Europe: Goods of €22 to €150 may be subject to a local VAT charge. Goods over €150 are charged VAT and may also face customs duties.
USA: Goods over $800 may face customs duties.
Canada: Goods may be subject to a local GST charge. Goods over $20 may also face customs duties.
Australia: Goods over $1000 may face customs duties.
- No refunds/exchanges after 28 days of delivery.
- Damaged Items: When goods are received in a faulty condition, the customer is entitled to a replacement product, or a full money refund, including postage and return postage.
- Buyer Remorse: If you have changed your mind about an item you bought, you are entitled to an exchange, or a full money refund, excluding postage and return postage.
- What to do: To initiate a refund or exchange, please contact us. We will ask you to return the goods in their original condition with their original packaging and tags. We always recommend keeping proof of postage, as we cannot be held responsible if return items are lost in transit. For returning items under £40 in value, 2nd class post with a proof of postage will be fine. For items over £40, we recommend using a 2nd class Signed For service.
- Please allow 14 days for returns to be processed.
- We regret that due to hygiene regulations, unwanted earrings cannot be returned.